• Following Jesus

    Following Jesus means I allow nothing to come between us- not even His call on my life.  It may not make sense but we are so very religious at times and don't even know it.  I find myself following Him on a path that to my common sense seems to be leading me further and further away from doing what I know I have been called to and have always known.  Yet I know with absolute certainty that this is the path He has chosen for me today.  Think of how many ministers today are working for God yet in reality know little of His heart, little of being truly intimate with Him.  Their God is the calling on their life,  their ministry,  not Him.  The call of God is not the same as God himself but so many have this confused.  The call of God is always to Himself first,  unfortunately after 28 years as a Christian I have seen over and over again ministers who equate the call of God with God and they are not the same.   
    Show Comments: OR

    Post a Comment