• Daddy


    Please see update at bottom of post after you read this. 

    All my hugs and all my kisses
    all my dreams and all my wishes
    they are for you
    they are for you.
    All the love that's in my heart
    I want to bring to where you are.
    I love you Daddy!

    I crawled up into Daddy's lap and threw my arms around his neck and hugged Him with everything I had and kissed His face.  I could see Him look at me with the warmest smile and sensed He was pleased with me and what I've been doing. "You're doing such a good job, you're not falling short, although I know you feel that way at times but that's because you don't know your heart the way I do.  I see all of your heart therefore My judgment is true, righteous and holy.  You are doing great and one day you will see all the plans, all the dreams I have for you come to pass, but in the meantime you must trust Me.  You must trust My heart, you must trust My love, you must trust My mercy, you must trust My grace. 
    I could feel Him hugging me, pulling me into Himself as He did, then letting me go just like a little girl to run and play and I could feel how much it touched His heart for me to hug Him and kiss Him.  That's when I wrote the song above. 
    I live for these times with Him.  Days that I don't see or can't see for whatever reason are many at times.  I am not sure why that is, just that it is.  But His presence is what keeps me alive, keeps me pressing forward.  I begin to weep ....."My child don't cry, let Me wipe the tears from your eyes.  For one day you will see all that was meant to be will be just as I planned though at times it seems all you can see is the enemies hand.  But know even when you can't see Me or hear Me or feel Me I am there with you.  You are never out of My sight,  you are always on My mind.  I have such wonderful things in store for you......

    Update:   At the time of this writing I had no idea that just two months following this I would be faced with stage 2 breast cancer. I also had no idea of just how precious this particular time with Him would come to be to me nor the strength I would draw from it. But He did. I remember kind of wondering what was coming as I thought about what He had said to me that day, specifically the part about trusting Him.  I could just feel He was preparing me. Turns out I was right.

    I had initially been diagnosed with breast cancer in December of 2009 following a routine mammogram, however, at the time I didn't have health insurance nor the financial resources to do anything except pray.   For the following six months I fought to overcome a spirit of fear that was relentless in trying to make me come into agreement with the enemies plans to end my life as images of leaving my two girls by death were paraded through my mind night after night.  Six months following I had a visitation from the Lord and at that time He told me He would heal me when I least expected it. I would not let go of my promise.  Like most of us do I had my idea of how this healing would happen and every morning upon waking I would always check to see if the mass which at the time was the size of a lima bean was gone only to find it still there.  Despite the ongoing existence of it I had peace beyond understanding and never doubted I would live and not die. In June of 2013 the Lord led me to go to work for Michael's. and was provided health insurance that I would need a year and a half later as by this time following another mammogram it had become clear to me that my healing would come through way of surgery.  In January of 2014 I had surgery to remove the mass that was now the size of a golf ball.  I was pronounced cancer free two months later without the need of chemo or radiation. Even the oncologist assigned to me was amazed that I had lived for five years without it spreading.  All the cancer was contained in my breast and removed. Not even one lymph node was affected. I am without a doubt a walking miracle.  
    Show Comments: OR

    Post a Comment